3.The processing procedure
Al-bronze (HRC≥25°b>75-85kgf/mm² )
1) To prepare the raw material, blanking
4) Cut the water gap
5) Stored in the semi finished products warehouse
7) Through the drawbench or slotting machine
8) PE plain end and chamfering
9) Drill hole
10) Perfect the product and marking
11)If Be-bronze, need heat treatment
13) Surface treatment
14)Stored in the finished products warehouse
6.The main products of our company are as following
Nonsparking tools. They are mainly used in hazardous environment where flammable and combustible vapors liquilds gas dusts are present, such as petroleum industy,chemical industry, power generation,railroad,and mining ects.These tools can avoid to rise sparking when tools strike,rub or collide with target in explosive atmosphere. There is two kinds of material, Beryllium Copper alloy and Aluminium Bronze.
Special tools. 45# steel, 40Cr.
Non-magnetic tools. Material Stainless steel 304
1)Good resistance to acids and alkalis corrosion
2) Mainly used in medical apparatus and instruments, food industry ect.
3) Weakness: Low strength, low hardness. HRC<10
Terrace Measuring Tools.
1. Machinery production
2. Installation of the machine
3. Lineation , marking out and measuring
5. Surface plates
2.Explosion-proof tools technology parameters
1. Beryllium bronze explosion-proof tools explosion-proof performance
(a) Standard code: GBEx II C
(b) Hardness: HRC35 above
(c) Tensile strength: 105-120 KGF/mm²
(d) Magnetic: 0
2. Aluminium bronze explosion-proof tools explosion-proof performance
(a) Standard code: GBEx II B
(b) Hardness: HRC25 above
(c) Tensile strength: 75-85 KGF/mm²
If you have any question please send message to me , We can solve it friendly .
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Minimum Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|