Chopped strands are coated with a silane-based coupling agent system and are compatible with different resin systems such as PA, PP, PET, PC, AS, ABS, UP and phenolic resins.
Chopped Strands are designed as reinforcement for thermoplastic and thermoset resins and are used in thermoplastic and BMC/DMC. The main molding process are injection and compression. The product is mainly used in the automobile industry, home appliances, valves, pump housings, chemical corrosion control and sports equipment.
· Chopped Strands for BMC;
· Chopped Strands for Theromoplastics
· Chopped Strands for reinforcing cements
· Good strand integrity and good wet-out in resins.
· Excellent stiffness, which facilitates chopping and flow
· Low static, which prevents the lumping of strands.
|Payment Terms:||a month|