Hybrid Renewable System – Combining wind and solar energy resources in a fully integrated platform.
• High Energy Density – Wind and Solar energy generation within a compact footprint, creates the greatest energy density (Energy/sq. Meter) of any product on the market.
• Occupies Less Space – The Hybrid Power Plant occupies less space (around 30% for 1 kW) than only solar or only wind of the same capacity.
• Scalable – The units can be interconnected to increase a user’s energy production capability.
• Unique – The hybrid power plant seamlessly integrates wind and solar energy generation in a single unit. This allows the product to be an effective solution in markets where the natural resources available for only wind or only solar energy generation do not justify the investment.
• Increases Battery Life – Unlike Solar which is capable of charging the battery only during available sun hour, the Hybrid Power Plant is capable of charging a battery 24 hours a day, limiting the “depth” of discharge of the battery & thereby increasing battery life & state of charge.