Oil Drilling Grade Xanthan Gum
Xanthan gum is an extracellular acidic heteropolysaccharide produced by the fermentation of xanthomonas campestris bacterium.
Made from corn starch and other carbohydrates through the processes of culturing, extracting, evaporating and grinding,
it is widely used in industries such as food, oil, mining, pharmacy and textile.
Xanthan Gum can be widely used in more than twenty industrial fields, such as food pharmaceutical, fine chemical, agriculture, oil drilling, and so on.
Comparing with other kinds of gum, xanthan gum has many advantages.
1. Outstanding viscosity-enhancing property and solubility in water.
2. Unique pseudo-plasticity rheological property of xanthan gum makes it high-efficient emulsifier and stabilizer.
3. Excellent stability to large range of temperature and PH change.
4. Stable compatibility with acid, alkaline, brine, enzyme, surface active agent, antiseptic, oxidant and other thickener.
5. Perfect synergistic action when compounding with guar gum, locust bean gum and other gums.
|FOB Price:||FOB TIANJIN USD2280/MT|
|Minimum Order:||1 Metric Ton|